The reality of life is that we will all reach a point when we will cease employment and start spending our hard earned savings.
This is of course only part of the story and there will be many financial planning issues to address before we secure our financial independence.
Here at Gee 7 Wealth our goal is to help you deal with the challenges of planning for your retirement and achieving your goals.
We advise our clients in many different aspects of retirement planning, from the building up to the drawing down of pension assets.
The following are just some of the planning projects we regularly advise on:
- Cash flow projections to analyse progress towards your target income and expenditure requirements in retirement.
- Reviews of existing policies and benefits to consider the suitability of the underlying investments and charges etc.
- Review, advise on and arrangement of pension withdrawal options at retirement, including the suitability of drawdown versus annuity purchase.
- Recommendations for either bespoke or passive investment strategies that reflect the investor’s attitude to risk, investment timescale and planning objectives.
- Consolidation of existing policies to enable a more focused pension planning strategy where progress towards goals can be more easily monitored.
We also offer an execution only service for clients who do not require advice and simply wish us to carry out their instructions to arrange a particular policy or investment.